Updates

Select your favorite category and view posts of your interest, Now enjoy the post with a Video

New Updates: World Cup a Over view, Sachin the Master
New Post - Shatabdi Express Journey Experience - Coimbatore to Chennai,World's First University, Charlie Chaplin, Worlds First Website

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Shatabdi Express Journey Experience - Coimbatore to Chennai

As usual I was getting late for train. Train is scheduled at 4.55 P.M @ Erode Jn. I just boarded a local bus in Erode bus stand to Junction. And finally I made it to get into the platform no. 6 at 4.53 pm. As expected Shatabdi Express is waiting. Train looked very different all the compartment is fully colored. I entered the train and interior looked very different. Most of the seats are filled and my seat is the very last one (seat no.67). I just rested on my seat and it felt good a push back seat. And my co – passenger is a guy and he slept most of the time, so nothing to say about him.


My first journey on Shatabdi started exactly at 4.55 P.M. And the formalities got over nothing just the ticket verification by TTR. Within few min a person gave a tray with food items. Tray contains a Samosa, Laddu, Milk powder pocket, Tea bag, Sugar pockets, Sauce pocket and Salted groundnut pocket. Later he gave a flask with hot water really very hot water.

                Ate all those snacks and had a cup of hot tea. They took away the tray after having done. Just felt little sleepy so push my seat back and started sleeping. After some time train reached Salem Jn. Few more ppl boarded the train. Train started from Jn and again started to sleep. Within few min the guy gave us an evening newspaper.

                Train was really fast very fast. No stooping after Salem Jn. I was not able to cross the compartment. It went and went on.  Around 7.30 P.M again serving started with a tray. It had a cup of veg soup, a stick and Amul Butter pocket. Within few min they cleared the entire tray. Mean while the passengers in my compartment were having fun and they are celebrating their journey.

                Around 7.45 P.M dinner was served. Again in a tray with hot dinner. Tray had Cup of Rice, Two Chapathi, Dhal, Panner butter masala, cup of curd( I preferred Veg meal).  All the meal was hot and really good. Water bottles were served with unlimited. Completed my dinner and sat relaxed for a while. Was thinking I am full. To my surprise, they again served me with 100 Ml Ice Cream. I am delighted and completed my ice cream. We all gave the service ppl with a tip. When all it got over train almost near Chennai. All passengers started preparing to get down. It was a 5 hrs Journey but never felt boring or felt travelling for very long time.

Special note about the people and their service. They are very quick and punctual and very kind too. Had a good experience and just want share with you all.

Just Experience Your Life.

2 comments:

  1. Is this Chair Car or First A/C ... ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Chair car only ... First class is different !....

      Delete